Where to buy odd length SS flexible hose

All,

I am trying to locate a 3/8" compression X 3/8" compression X 5" stainless stell braided hose for a supply water line. I could run a few other options, but the quickest one would be to locate this size hose. Does anyone know where I could get one or have it made?

Thanks,

John

Reply to
John

Plumbing supply house?

Reply to
mm

Perhaps use a longer one and loop it.

Reply to
Steve Barker

Auto parts place?

Reply to
John Hines

Would a 6' hose be acceptable?

Reply to
scott21230

A good auto parts house... preferably a speed shop.

Kate O|||||||O

Plumbing supply house?

Reply to
Kate

I think I'll give looping a try. That might have a chance.

Thanks,

John

Reply to
John