Where to buy odd length SS flexible hose

All,
I am trying to locate a 3/8" compression X 3/8" compression X 5" stainless stell braided hose for a supply water line. I could run a few other options, but the quickest one would be to locate this size hose. Does anyone know where I could get one or have it made?
Thanks,
John

Plumbing supply house?

A good auto parts house... preferably a speed shop.
Kate O|||||||O
wrote:

Plumbing supply house?

Perhaps use a longer one and loop it.
--
Steve Barker

"John" < snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net> wrote in message
I think I'll give looping a try. That might have a chance.
Thanks,
John

Auto parts place?
Would a 6' hose be acceptable?