Where to buy large diameter PVC pipe (14" diameter)

Hi all,
I'm looking to make a firewood chute into my basement through a window, and I need to pass down wood size up to 11x13" (the size of my furnace door).
I was considering a length of something like 14-16" diameter PVC pipe. Wood slides down PVC very easily and even a slight angle, so I can make it long, maybe 15' long. Not sure if one person can handle that kind of pipe though - how much does it weigh and what kind of wall thicknesses are available.
I'm in central NJ if anyone knows of a place around here that sells it.
DeanB
I have used 14" PVC and yes you should be able to handle it.
As for where you can buy it, I would start at Ferguson plumbing supply (they have several outlets in NJ). If they don't have it, I bet they know who does. Might need to go through a plumber to actually purchase it...a lot of those places don't sell to the public.
dean wrote:

If you just need a little piece looking on the side of the road where they are fixing storm drains may be your best bet. They will usually give you a cutoff piece for free. It is pricy if you have to buy it and I doubt you need 20 feet.

If you're open to alternatives how about an open design like a coal chute, basically a sliding board. Less likely to jam than pipe and easily cleared if it does.
Anyway, ASTM D1785 "Standard Specification for Poly(Vinyl Chloride) (PVC) Plastic Pipe" lists 16" sched 40 PVS as 16" OD, 0.5" wall thickness, and 154 lbs per 10 ft length
--
For every complicated, difficult problem, there is a simple, easy
solution that does not work.

dean wrote:

PVC also scratches/gouges very easily. After a load or two down the chute, your slick surface is definitely gone.

Possibly. Just wanted to tell you that I once used an 8" by 20 foot PVC to deliver pea gravel to my basement. Borrowed it from a contractor and returned it when I was done. I put 18 cubic yards (that's a lot) through that pipe over a four day period. Sure was faster than carrying it down in 5 gallon buckets. I think your idea of sending firewood through the pipe is wonderful and should work out for you.
Ivan Vegvary