Where to buy Kenmoore replacement parts?

Hey guys. I had an accident, and had something fall from a shelf onto my clothes washer, breaking off the spin cycle knob. Man is the wife mad.Can anyone point me towards a good place to buy Kenmoore replacement parts? I am going to need to completely replace the switch that the nob went into. (the stud going to the switch snapped off).
Thanks in advance for your help!
hmmm Sears sell parts they are listed in teh yellow pages

clevere wrote:

www.sears.com
Have the model number handy when you go there.
Happy New Year,
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)
clevere wrote:

Sears or appliance parts store. Either bring the whole assembly or model no. of the washer when you go to store. I don't know which will be cheaper, buying replacement or having it refurbished. Tony

http://www.partselect.com/Kenmore-Washer-Parts.htm

Try www.repairclinic.com
clevere wrote:

Hi,
Model# helps.... http://www.applianceaid.com/model.html
Some good online parts places.... http://www.applianceaid.com/links.html
....or try local parts depot, check your Yellow pages. jeff. Appliance Repair Aid http://www.applianceaid.com /
www.kenmore.com

Thanks guys. It's only 17.00 :) Woo hoo!

Good luck with the repair!! :) jeff. Appliance Repair Aid http://www.applianceaid.com /

One advantage of buying Sears is that their website sells parts for many items they sell. The downside to Sears is that their price is generally 15% higher than other stores.