Where to buy Kenmoore replacement parts?

Hey guys. I had an accident, and had something fall from a shelf onto my clothes washer, breaking off the spin cycle knob. Man is the wife mad.Can anyone point me towards a good place to buy Kenmoore replacement parts? I am going to need to completely replace the switch that the nob went into. (the stud going to the switch snapped off).

Thanks in advance for your help!

Reply to
clevere

Dr,Bob

Have the model number handy when you go there.

Happy New Year,

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

Hi, Sears or appliance parts store. Either bring the whole assembly or model no. of the washer when you go to store. I don't know which will be cheaper, buying replacement or having it refurbished. Tony

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Try

Edwin Pawlowski

Hi,

Model# helps....

Some good online parts places....
....or try local parts depot, check your Yellow pages. jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

Appliance Repair Aid

Oscar_Lives

Bob K 207

Thanks guys. It's only 17.00 :) Woo hoo!

Reply to
clevere

One advantage of buying Sears is that their website sells parts for many items they sell. The downside to Sears is that their price is generally 15% higher than other stores.

Reply to
Phisherman

Good luck with the repair!! :) jeff. Appliance Repair Aid

Appliance Repair Aid