Where to buy italian plugs to rewire my dual voltage items?

Where to buy Italian plugs to rewire my dual voltage appliances?

I need to buy about 5 grounded and 5 ungrounded plugs. I am traveling in Italy for 2 years as part of my work. I have dual voltage electrical items that would be less weight if I just broke out my soldering iron instead of caring adaptors.

So I want to rewire the plugs. Where can I buy these in the USA? Anyone know?

Thanks. Irwin.

I hope this was the best newsgroup for this. If someone has a better idea let me know.

Reply to
Irwin M. Fletcher

It seems to me the best bet would be them in Italy. You know you will get the right plugs. They probably cost less because of savings in shipping etc. It shouldn't take very long to do the change when you are there. If you remove the USA plugs before you go, they will be home waiting for you when you get back.

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie Bress

took less than a minute using google searched Italian plugs found this

then I had the part#

Wayne

Reply to
wayne

Lickily you'ree not headed to Czechoslovakia. Their ungodly plugs look like this:

+^>(
Reply to
HA HA Budys Here

Wayne, thanks so much. I just could not find this for some reason. Now I got to get a quote.

Thanks, Irwin

Reply to
Irwin M. Fletcher

No problem I use google all the time that is why I have started posting how I find answers to help people find their own answers. Google only works if you know what to ask. Like using the phone book when you are not sure how somebody spells their name !

Wayne

Reply to
wayne