Where to buy furnace Blower motor

Hi, I am in need of 3/4 Hp blower motor for Carrier WAV58 gas furnace. Where is good place to get one? TIA,
On 3/23/2010 10:53 AM, Tony Hwang wrote:

hvac supply

Graingers carries a lot of replacement stuff for HVAC.
http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/wwg/start.shtml
nb

These guys worked for me a few years ago. Price is right, shipped right out & works as advertised. http://www.dreisilker.com /
Jim
HVAC parts house. Preferably one that carries Carrier / Bryant parts.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Thank you all. Found one. Now I have to separate motor from squirrel cage. Hope heat works.
I've had the same problem. Ideally, they would drill them for a pulled, similar to lawn mower flywheels. Failing that.... prop the blower on a couple saw horses, so the weight of the motor pulls the shaft out. Heat, oil spray, and a pin punch might do the job.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Last time I had that problem I took it down to my local brake/muffler shop. I had noticed a few weeks before they had a hydraulic press there . Made quick work of it. Cost was gratis since I had just gotten my muffler replace there.
Jimmie
Sounds like some very good people, there. I hope you tell others (in person, or on the phone) where the good shop is. They need referrals.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus