Where to buy furnace Blower motor

Hi, I am in need of 3/4 Hp blower motor for Carrier WAV58 gas furnace. Where is good place to get one? TIA,

Reply to
Tony Hwang

hvac supply

Reply to
Sib9

Graingers carries a lot of replacement stuff for HVAC.

nb

Reply to
notbob

These guys worked for me a few years ago. Price is right, shipped right out & works as advertised.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Elbrecht

HVAC parts house. Preferably one that carries Carrier / Bryant parts.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Found a couple, here.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Hi, Thank you all. Found one. Now I have to separate motor from squirrel cage. Hope heat works.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

I've had the same problem. Ideally, they would drill them for a pulled, similar to lawn mower flywheels. Failing that.... prop the blower on a couple saw horses, so the weight of the motor pulls the shaft out. Heat, oil spray, and a pin punch might do the job.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Last time I had that problem I took it down to my local brake/muffler shop. I had noticed a few weeks before they had a hydraulic press there . Made quick work of it. Cost was gratis since I had just gotten my muffler replace there.

Jimmie

Reply to
JIMMIE

Sounds like some very good people, there. I hope you tell others (in person, or on the phone) where the good shop is. They need referrals.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon