Where to buy cabinet doors and drawer boxes online?

another place, but I'm drawing a blank on the name at the moment - I'll post it tomorrow.

try cabparts.com if you want to replace the boxes as well.

RicodJour

I'm in the process of remodeling one of my bathrooms. I will be refacing the cabinets and need to find a good source for oak cabinet doors, oak drawer faces and drawer boxes. Anybody have a good recommendation as to where to order them online?

TIA

Reply to
C5Ya

The man who did over my kitchen built the cabinets but ordered the doors and drawer fronts from a company called Door Mark Inc. in Ft. Lauderdale. They did have a web site (think its doormark.com) but you may have to Google for it. I really like the doors but they are laminate. Not sure all their products are laminates though - you will just have to look.

Reply to
Dorot29701

I've only purchased hardware from these folks but it was a good experience.

Wes Stewart

Thanks I went to this site that has a link to the DIY kitchen refacing above. It stated DIY refacing average $5,000 and takes up to 2 days ( am I reading this right, maybe they mean contractor install)? I could buy new cabinets locally for half the price and don't have to do all that work.

Reply to
Fred

Reply to
nospambob

I've been very happy with the veneer and doors from these guys:

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

Reply to