where to buy bricks in Toronto?

Any Torontonians out there know where to buy a few bricks in Toronto? I need approx 4 in a particular color to replace some broken ones. Thanks

Reply to
Konyoman

Here is the US, we have a Yellow Pages phone book and we can look up things like that. Sorry to hear that you don't.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

thanks fuckface...here is Canada we kill inbred pricks like yourself!

Reply to
Konyoman

No, we send them all to Toronto.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

----------- Hah...Good one Ed.

Reply to
Abe

Travis Jordan

Oh my, such a well reasoned and thoughtful reply. You're mama will be proud of you when she reads it.

But I still stand on my answer. A few phone call from the local Yellow Pages will yield better result than posting on a newsgroup where people around the word will have no clue.

BTW, I visit Canada often. Maybe next time we can get together for coffee? I want to see where you bury the inbreeds.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

OK, here are some bricks for the prick:

It took me all of 10 seconds to produce this from google.

Reply to
davefr

He probably gets a phone book but takes it to the outhouse so he doesn't have to use his finger.

Reply to
davefr

Not only is he a prick, he's a dumb ass. Which of course we already knew.

3rd eye