Where to buy Armstrong Ceiling Tile 1132F?

I need 2 boxes to repair my basement's ceiling and I could not locate a store in Kansas City in Armstrong's website, I would appreciate if someone please help me?
Thank You in advance
Call them. 1-800-233-3823

On Wed, 1 Jun 2005 21:11:05 -0600, "James \"Cubby\" Culbertson"
Thank you again.