Where to buy a fireplace mantle

Where is a good place to buy a fireplace mantle and not drop too much cash? I am looking for a stained, dark wood mantle, nothing fancy. I live in the Chicago land area, but ultimately I would like to buy it online. Anyone know of a good place?
Thanks Dan
Dan J.S. wrote:

http://www.mantelsdirect.com /

Hey Dan,
You can start here: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/you.html
On Monday, July 19, 2004 9:38:34 AM UTC-4, Dan J.S. wrote:

Here is a link to a mantle that i found for you that might work! check it out thanks! http://www.cjshearthandhome.com/wood-mantel-model-6500-custom-product/

9.5 years is a long time to wait for a mantle.