Where should smoking be illegal?

I'd sure like to have smoking banned every where.

We would have a lot of Mormons left.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Not dangerous?? How do you know 10 times that amount isn't in a puff of secondhand smoke? You're information doesn't reference anything related to secondhand smoke, or the combination of 7000 chemicals present, OR how it's related to allergic responses, let alone the amounts contained in secondhand smoke or how they interact with each chemical - possibly even making them more dangerous to inhale BECAUSE of them interacting.

Your statement is irrelevant to the issue we're discussing.

Reply to
Muggles

So, it doesn't enter their lungs, I suppose that means it doesn't hurt anyone?

Muggles

:)

Reply to
Muggles

I dealt with the actual lack of danger in second hand smoke, using the OSHA guidelines on hazards. If we are really talking about things that simply offend you, why not expand the scope of the rant?

Reply to
gfretwell

Of course it hurts the USER. That's not what I was talking about.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

Stormin Mormon wrote: ...

So regulation that libs would impose sucks until it fits your agenda?

Reply to
Well, that's very hypocritical

No USER is an island.

Reply to
Muggles

It takes a village to get cancer.

I think smoking should be illegal on Planet Earth.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

plus it adds to global warming

Reply to
bob haller

Well lets just make tobacco illegal. That worked so well with alcohol and drugs, what could possibly go wrong?

Reply to
gfretwell

Just think of all that Freon (R) being released!

. .

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I don't think making it illegal will work, but limiting how smokers expose other people to the second hand and third hand chemicals is a good thing, imo.

Reply to
Muggles

Also works with guns, borders, having Congress respect the deficit ceiling, domestic violence, and hate crimes.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon
[snip]

It (making the stuff illegal) won't keep people from using it, but at least they'll do it in PRIVATE, away from "normal" people.

Reply to
Sam E
[snip]

It (making the stuff illegal) won't keep people from using it, but at least they'll do it in PRIVATE, away from "normal" people.

We can not do that it will put me out of business! What I will do with all this Weeds I have

Reply to
Tony944