Where oh where to put an ouside dryer vent from below ground

Page 2 of 2
Not to start a flame war (and I won't flame you), but I see nothing in Walter's original post about gas or electric or an existing inside vent. Maybe you are seeing a different USENET feed than I. It happens. No need to call anyone a dimwit concerning anything.
I would not want a basement with one exit because of the fire hazard. I didn't say this was illegal or nonexistent.
His original post said he vented indoors, I don't remember him saying he switched to gas.

And very few basements in NA have doors leading outside.

On 12/16/2004 5:47 PM US(ET), gary took fingers to keys, and typed the following:

leading outside here in the NE. I am one of them..