Where Oh Where do all those Ice Scrapers go.... ???

Every winter I buy at least one ice scraper for the car. Usually several of them. And over the years I've learned to not buy the real cheap ones because they always break. I spend a couple bucks more and get one that's at least halfway durable. I use them all winter.
Then comes Spring, and Summer, and eventually comes Fall, and on into Winter, and the rains turn to ice and snow, and I reach and hunt and rip my car apart, and there is no ice scraper anywhere to be found anywhere!
Where the F**K do they go?
I now think this is a conspiracy. During the warm weather months, the stores send people to our cars, to collect all the ice scrapers we bought from them. They gather each and every ice scraper in each and every car. Then they put new price tags on them, and resell them the following Winter. There just is no other explanation where they go.... Unless they are designed to vanish or turn to a state of vapor when the temperature rises, or when sunlight hits them for more than 7 hours in a day. Could this be true????
We just had an ice storm, which turned to snow, and ......
Where Oh Where did all MY Ice Scrapers go.... AGAIN ???
(Just like last Winter and the Winter before and the one before that, and so on). - VANISHED INTO THE AIR, NEVER TO BE FOUND AGAIN! -
I learned years ago that a metal putty knife can scratch a windshield, So, I had to use a block of 2x4 and the plastic handle on a hair brush in order to clear my windshield well enough, so I could drive to the store to buy ANOTHER Ice Scraper!
--------------
THE *REAL* "JINGLE BELLS" SONG (Subtitled: "Winter Sucks")
JINGLE BELLS. JINGLE BELLS. CUSSING ALL THE WAY. WINTER SUCKS AND IS NO FUN, EVEN THE HORSE CRAWLED UNDER THE SLEIGH.....
OH SHIT....
JINGLE BELLS. JINGLE BELLS. CUSSING ALL THE WAY. I THINK IT'S TIME TO MOVE TO FLORIDA, BUT THE TRUCK IS STUCK IN A DRIFT.
OH F**K !!!
JINGLE BELLS. JINGLE BELLS. CUSSING ALL THE WAY. NOW I KNOW WHY BEARS HIBERNATE AND I THINK I'LL JUST GO JOIN EM'.
GOODNIGHT!
Jingle jingle jingle.... sno snow snowre snore snore snorrrre......
On 12/2/2015
A light switch cover makes a good ice scraper.
On Wednesday, December 2, 2015 at 5:41:53 AM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moc wrote:

..snip...
They're right next to the missing sock.
On 12/02/2015 05:48 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
[snip]

Yes. Ice scrapers love socks and follow them through the wormhole at the back of every dryer, to a planet in the next galaxy where they can be happy for the rest of their lives.
--
23 days until the winter celebration (Friday December 25, 2015 12:00:00
AM for 1 day).
On 12/2/2015 5:38 AM, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moc wrote:

Don't know about that. I have the same problem.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 12/02/2015 03:38 AM, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moc wrote:

Right on the floor on the passengers side where they're supposed to be. I cycle outdoor gear through the car (a hatchback pretending to be a pickup) depending on the season, but the ice scrapers are forever.
I stayed at a motel in Kingman AZ one fall. It had been foggy and in the morning there was ice on the windshield. I'm out there scraping away and the Californian emerges from the next room and looks at me in amazement, wondering what the material coating his car was, and what sort of gadget I was using to get rid of it.
On 12/2/2015 4:38 AM, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moc wrote:

Mine end up under the front seats every spring, so that's usually the first place I look for them.
--
Maggie

On Wednesday, December 2, 2015 at 5:41:53 AM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moc wrote:

Mine's in the back seat of my SUV, where it has been all summer. It's about four feet long, so it's hard to misplace.
Cindy Hamilton
On Wed, 02 Dec 2015 04:38:12 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@unlisted.moc wrote:

Once you get ONE place to store them in the spring, you'll have a pile of them. Trust me.
On 12/03/2015 12:20 AM, Vic Smith wrote:

I like to diversify my holdings. Every time I put something in a safe place where I'll remember it, I'm screwed. Four or five whatevers scattered around increases my odds of finding at least one in less than a week.