Where is this capacitor?

Hi All,
On this parts diagram
http://www.whirlpool.com/digitalassets/MLPDF/Repair%20Part%20List%20-%208197632.pdf
Page 9, item 32, the capacitor. Where is that thing attached? In back of the compressor?
And to what terminals does it go?
Many thanks, -T
On 09/07/2014 05:58 PM, Todd wrote:

Found it. It is on the relay. Makes sense. Mine seems to be all melted together

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ph_za0nGQF8

On 09/07/2014 06:02 PM, Todd wrote:

And I actually had it in my hand the day I measured the coil resistances on the compressor. Didn't know what it was.
In my defense, the parts diagram shows the capacitor (#32) with a screw through it (#56) and that is not the case. The diagram also shows some weird parts (#13, 15, #12) for the reply that look nothing like the actual part.
The YouTube video looks exactly like what I have.
On 9/7/2014 8:58 PM, Todd wrote:

Start relay.
Y'welcome.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 9/7/14, 8:58 PM, Todd wrote:

I don't know where it is, but at least one of the wires has to be connected to the motor. That's how I'd find it.
It's possible to test it with a cheater cord, a resistor, a meter, and a calculator.
On 9/7/14, 11:02 PM, J Burns wrote:

.... never mind
I didn't see the answers.

might be helpful