where is my drywell?

Page 2 of 2
They dump soap-laden washwater out on the ground?? I can see the rinse water, but not the wash water.
On Sun, 6 Oct 2013 13:23:04 -0700 (PDT), " snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net"

I'm not sure what 'they' this refers to. For the OP, no. It goes to a drywell, which is somewhere outside the foundation wall, and below the level of the cellar floor - so, at least 5' below the surface.
On Saturday, October 5, 2013 at 1:21:34 PM UTC-4, George wrote:

what if you dont know were the drywell is what kind i do
On Sunday, August 23, 2015 at 10:14:38 AM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

run a swer line detector down the drywell line, it will send out a signal t hat can be dected on the surface above to get you a idea of where its going . after so long its no doubt clogged. you can dig where it leaves the basem ent and install a sump pump. drain the sump pump to away from home. or to a sewer.
once you know where it is you can get a better idea of where to send the fl oor drain water