Where is it?

Where is the address book in outlook email?

In the last place you'll look, of course.

Oren formulated on Wednesday :

No dammit...
Oren submitted this idea :

I see no "contacts" prog. I see "contact support", that's it. No "contacts" on the outlook email prog anywhere. <grrrr!>
Oren explained :

You would be WRONG feller. I looked in "help" and every place on this bloody W10 for a address book for outlook, and no joy. The only thing I haven't tried is other email progs setup in outlook. I really don't give a toot however because I have other email clients. 'outlook' is just a trial for W10.
On 12/23/2015 3:54 PM, Eagle wrote:

dpb explained :

No joy.

If you give me a dollar I'll tell you.
Gordon Shumway formulated the question :

If you guarrentee success, you got it.

Show me the money.
Psssssst, Oren, help!
on 12/24/2015, Gordon Shumway supposed :

He can't help you now...you're locked in Gordon! My credit is 780...I'll send you a check. :D
Oren submitted this idea :

If I had W7 on this 'puter, W10 can pack sand!
Oren formulated the question :

I can, and have in the past. I need a fresh SATA drive for this Inspiron 660 since the connections are different for PATA drives.
Eagle pretended :

Update, In outlook.com, 'people' surfaces, but outlook from the mail tab on the W10 desktop, no joy. Why would MS do two different outlook setups...one for W10 and one from the interweb? Oren and others, you ASSUME way too much without gathering ALL the facts. I appreciate the interest, but not the sarchasim. Also, in 'search', [from the W10 outlook] I find the address of who I have in this misterious address book by typing the persons first name. , but NO "PEOPLE".
After serious thinking Oren wrote :

ASS taken...I guess it's up to ME-d now eh? ^^