Where do people get 20% off HD coupons?

I see 20% off HD coupons on ebay. Where do people get them?
Not sure but Lowes has some decent coupons in the Address Change packs at the post office (or at last time I looked)

I once registered for a raffle home depot was doing, and now I get emails about X% off some purchases.
I haven't looked them over, but that seems like one way to get some discounts.
Good luck,
tom @ www.WorkAtHomePlans.com
peter wrote:

These are given to store employees. They are usually not honored if you do not have an employee ID.