Where do I start? - Pour foundation on existing lake house

I do not know where to start. I am looking for some bids and info on pouring a foundation under an existing lake house. The cabin currently has a dirt basement (and raccoons) and is dug deep enough so that we can store our water heater and well pump. The cabin rests on steel beams and cinder blocks (I think).
I tried calling some concrete guys but they were not nice and would not help.
Do I call a contractor or are there special companies that can lift a cabin, dig out the foundation and pour concrete.
Any guess on Price - approx. 35 x 30
Thanks
Depending on where you live there are people who dig basements by hand on houses that are already constructed. Look in the yellow pages and ask around. You may have to go to a larger area to solicit help.
Bill Cleaver wrote:

has
cabin,
Don't know where you are, but in my area that much work would be a minimum of 20 grand, and maybe a lot more depending on the particulars of the project.

If you just want to pour concrete down there without going deeper or anything, just call a company that sells concrete. Tell them when you want it delivered, and the price per yard. Concrete is normally poured at 4 inches thick for something like that. At 4 inches thick, one yard covers a 9 x 9 foot square. So, multiply 30 X 35 and you got 1050 sq. feet. Divide that by 81 (9x9), and you get almost 13. That means you need about 13 yards. I was recently quoted about $75 for one yard, but you may get a discount for that many. Now all you got to do is learn to smooth it out.
Personally, I always mix my own concrete with a portable drum mixer. But you got to buy lots of bags of portland cement, and get one or more truck loads of both sand and stone. Then start mixing and pouring. I like to mix it myself because it is cheaper, and because I prefer to pour one square at a time so I dont have to rush or walk in it. I just make a frame of 2x4's, and pour it, level it, and smooth it out. You will save money this way, but it does require some work.