where do i find stainless staples?

Got a Stanley TRE 300 electric stapler. I want to staple some carpet pieces to the wood bunks on my boat trailer. Because of salt water immersion, stainless steel staples are needed.
I've just been told Stanley has quit making this stapler and staples for it.
Stainless steel staples are not available at our local Home Depot and Lowes.
Where can I find a selection of stainless staples that will fit this gun? I've tried Google, but couldn't find Stainless ones.
You can also "monel" staples that are available at some HD's They will last longer than stainless. You might need to borrow an Arrow brand gun
cm

RB writes:

(1) Get an Arrow stapler and Monel staples from there.
(2) Get a 1/4" crown air stapler (cheap ones at Harbor Freight if you only have a few jobs) and stainless 316 staples from a builder's supply. That ammo is pricey, though!

I found that home depot does sell SS staples, in the tool section. Strangely enough with the other staples. I warn you, they are expensive compared to the other staples.
Good luck,
tom @ www.WorkAtHomePlans.com