Where do I buy toe nails?

Page 1 of 2
I'm putting up a wall in the house to make a closet. I could not figure out how to nail the 2x4 placed on the floor into the studs. A friend came over who has built a lot of stuff, and he said I need to toe nail the studs to the bottom 2x4, and said they go on an angle in the side of the 2x4.
So today I went to Home Depot, Ace Hardware, True Value, and Walmart. No body sells toe nails. All they have are standard nails that are meant to go in straight. I need nails that go on an angle. Where do I buy toe nails?
Bob
Add pictures here
✖
On Feb 26, 6:42 pm, snipped-for-privacy@notaol.com wrote:

In a pinch you can left handed nails.
Add pictures here
✖

Just don't get left-handed nails near dehydrated water - that stuff corrodes them faster than anything I know...
Add pictures here
✖

That's why I don't use dehydrated water. I use condensed water. It takes up a little more space, but it's pretty much non-reactive.
Add pictures here
✖

Why would water that's condensed take up *more* space?????
Add pictures here
✖

I think he means condensed water takes more space than dehydrated water. Of course condensed water takes less space than regular water. Everyone should know that.
Add pictures here
✖
On 3/2/2009 9:19 AM GoHabsGo spake thus:

And of course, to reconstitute it, you just add ... water, right?
--
Any system of knowledge that is capable of listing films in order
of use of the word "fuck" is incapable of writing a good summary

NO! to reconstitute the dehydrated water, you add *condensed* water. Haven't you been listening?????
lol
Add pictures here
✖
Condensed takes up more space.... than dehydrated. Ize a hy skewl gradjit.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Metric or SAE?
Add pictures here
✖

I am not sure but ask your wife if there is a salon in the mall nearby that sells finger nails. If so, they may have some lying around somewhere.
Don Young
Add pictures here
✖
On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 18:42:33 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@notaol.com wrote:

What you don't want to have is nails with heads on the wrong end.
Some nails only work on the east side of a house.
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@notaol.com wrote:

Hmmm, I thought toe nail is a technique how to drive a nail. You frame a wall on the floor and erect it, isn't it possible for space constraint?
Add pictures here
✖
Tony Hwang wrote:

Hook, line and sinker, Tony?
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat \'57 EE)
On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 18:42:33 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@notaol.com wrote:

I'm pretty sure they carry a couple of boxes of them on toe trucks.
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@notaol.com wrote in news:t3deq4d6u523mgpo0prbfvc9fmpt7jqffg@ 4ax.com:

They are idiots at Home Depot! They all have them. Just like you clip your toenails on your feet, toe nails are nothing more than regular common nails that have been clipped. Go where the air nailers are. There will be boxes of clipped head nails, aka toe nails.
Don't forget to go over to the hand tool dept and get a toe nail hammer. If they say they don't have such a thing then ask them why the hell they sell toe nails.
Add pictures here
✖
On 2/26/2009 4:42 PM snipped-for-privacy@notaol.com spake thus:

Anyone who works on houses knows that toe nails are only used on special door jambs, known as ... toe jambs.
--
Personally, I like Vista, but I probably won\'t use it. I like it
✖
On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 18:42:33 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@notaol.com wrote:

You don't buy them. You grow them.
Start now.
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@notaol.com wrote:

Perhaps your local podiatrist (foot doctor) can write you a Rx for some ??
or here maybe http://www.kissusa.com/ToeNail.html
and don't forget to paint them !!
Add pictures here
✖

Give him a few bucks and he'll save some for you.

Add pictures here
✖