Where did the decent electrical boxes go?

Hey you wacky electrician guys.
Why is it that I can't seem to find any 'real' boxes anymore? When I was doing residential, we used boxes made by, I believe, a company called 'raco'. They were sort of grey/tan in color, and seemed to be made out of fiberglass (or at least thats what it looked like when I would smash one after having mounted it crooked).
I still see them used in new construction, but can't find them myself.
All I see at the super mega lo mart these days are the crappy blue plastic bastards that for some reason I just hate the shit out of.
Where did they go?
Thanks Matt
try http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Main_Index/Boxes_and_Enclosures_Index/Boxes_Adaptable_Moulded/index.html

They are still made. You will find them at a supply house.
You won't find them at big box stores because the average shopper there is to cheap to pay for quality goods.
Colbyt