Where could I get this type of moulding?

I'm interested in the piece on top of the baseboard here:
http://freeboundaries.com/baseboard.jpg
Seems like it would be very hard to mill myself.
Many thanks in advance!
Aaron

I'd take the profile to a hardwood or molding store or a real lumber yard.........
& look at the sample profiles (actual samples or drawings)
A true end view photo would help to compare profiles.
Lots of online sources
cheers Bob