Where can I get that tool to unscrew that shower head?

Where can I get that tool to unscrew that shower head? The manager of my apartment building probaly installed these screws to avoid people stealing their shower heads. Thanks in advance!
http://img239.imageshack.us/my.php?image=showerheadmc8.jpg
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Any hardware store has 'em.
--
Dave
www.davebbq.com
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Looks like a standard Torx screw.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_10664

That's the one. Thanks.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

looks like a "tamperproof torx"
nate
--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel

I think you're right. They sell those too of course. I have two sets in the red rubberish tip holder, with a whole variety of tips, but I don't remember where I bought either.
Google is your friend.

I'm sure Google is such a good friend. I find things so much faster with Yahoo.
On Sep 30, 5:25 am, " snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com"

But...but...but isn't it easier to ask here and have someone else look it up? ;)
Harry K

I trie
HArbor freight sells secure torx bits real cheap for one time use. http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber388 currently $4.99. there is also a 100 pc set for $5.99...uh...plus shipping(steep)

The pic is too dark. Tosser!
in

Buy a new screen. Fucker!

It appears to have a pin in the center, do a search for security bits. There are many variations, yours appears to be a security Torx or an allen head.
--
Dennis

On Sat, 29 Sep 2007 14:15:02 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Fuzzy but looks like a Torx.

Your wife's hairy hand is ugly. Well at least it matches the rest of her.
Thanks. I will ask her to shave. I have not had sex with her for 10 years and she will always shirts with long sleeves.