Where can I get that tool to unscrew that shower head?

Where can I get that tool to unscrew that shower head? The manager of my apartment building probaly installed these screws to avoid people stealing their shower heads. Thanks in advance!

mikesmith9999

Any hardware store has 'em.

Reply to
Dave Bugg

Looks like a standard Torx screw.

Ray K

" snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@o80g2000hse.googlegroups.com:

The pic is too dark. Tosser!

Reply to
Dooby2oon

It appears to have a pin in the center, do a search for security bits. There are many variations, yours appears to be a security Torx or an allen head.

Reply to
DT

innews: snipped-for-privacy@o80g2000hse.googlegroups.com:

Buy a new screen. Fucker!

Reply to
mikesmith9999

That's the one. Thanks.

Reply to
mikesmith9999

Fuzzy but looks like a Torx.

Reply to
Meat Plow

" snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@57g2000hsv.googlegroups.com:

Your wife's hairy hand is ugly. Well at least it matches the rest of her.

Reply to
Dooby2oon

looks like a "tamperproof torx"

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Thanks. I will ask her to shave. I have not had sex with her for 10 years and she will always shirts with long sleeves.

Reply to
mikesmith9999

I think you're right. They sell those too of course. I have two sets in the red rubberish tip holder, with a whole variety of tips, but I don't remember where I bought either.

Google is your friend.

Reply to
mm

essages pr=E9c=E9dents -

I'm sure Google is such a good friend. I find things so much faster with Yahoo.

Reply to
mikesmith9999

HArbor freight sells secure torx bits real cheap for one time use.

$4.99. there is also a 100 pc set for $5.99...uh...plus shipping(steep)

Reply to
jmagerl

messages pr=E9c=E9dents -

But...but...but isn't it easier to ask here and have someone else look it up? ;)

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

es messages pr=E9c=E9dents -