Where can I get replacement sashes for old wood double hung windows?

Hi, we have an old house and we have some sashes in the original double hung windows that are completely rotted. We need to get them replaced. The only place that I have found locally is Stock Building Supply, but I wanted to get some other quotes.
I live in the the Los Angeles area. Are there any online retailers of these, or does anyone know of a wood worker in the area that specializes in this?
Thanks,
Ryan

in
Doubt you will find any on-line retailers. Windows don't ship easily.
As for a woodworker, I know I could never do them as cheap as a commercial shop on a production line. Ed