Where can I get pvc-like pipe 1" ID and 1 1/4" OD?

I tried PVC pipe, but it's too thick on the outside.
This is for a swimming pool child safety fence. There is a steel post (1 Inch) that goes into the patio. The hole in the patio is 1 1/4 inch.
There is some sleeve down in some of the holes already. it's grayish. It's very snug.
I need more of this stuff. sleeving of some type that would fit into a hole that is 1 1/4. PVC is just too big.
There is the hole in the ground. There is a sleeve in the hole and the post drops into the sleeve.
Anyone have any suggestions where I can get this type of sleeve.???
If it's gray, it may be electrical conduit
--
hwm54112
stand up the pvc you have, pour rock tite or equal around the pipe. here are examples: <http://www.acehardwareoutlet.com /(24u0o445rdqsv5452evhyw2a)/ProductList.aspx?CommodityGroupId&MerchandiseClassId8&ProductGroupId=2>