Where can I get plugs to fit this three phase socket?

Hi folks,
A guy from rec.crafts.metalworking suggested I ask this question here. I have some metal 3P+N+E three phase pin-and-sleeve sockets which I want to use as part of a project. I don't want to use the common plastic sockets because the appearance of the metal sockets is much more in keeping with the rest of the project. I'm in the UK and acquired these sockets in the UK, but I can't identify them or find anyone able to supply plugs. There is no manufacturer's name on the sockets apart from a logo comprising an interleaved "M" and "L", and something very faint printed on the back which looks like it might say "NECTRE", but I'm not sure. You rotate the plug to switch on the power and "16/25A 600V~" is written on the flip-up cover. Here's a picture:
http://www.mythic-beasts.com/~cdt22/socket.jpg
Any suggestions as to the manufacturer, or where I can obtain sockets, plugs or both would be much appreciated.
Many thanks,
Chris Tidy

Have you asked here?
http://www.blue-room.org.uk/lofiversion/index.php/f44.html

Rick wrote:
<snip>

Thanks, Rick. I will.
Chris
Rick wrote:

<snip>
Thanks a lot, Rick. A guy there identified them as being made by Martin Lunel. Now I have the challenge of finding plugs...
Chris

You have walked into the realm of mega dollars for this stuff. You must match the manufacture up to get a plug that will work.
Appleton, Crouse Hinds, Square D, and others
http://www.hubbell-wiring.com/PinandSleeve.asp
http://www.nema.org/prod/be/pinsleeve/connectors/power /
http://www.stayonline.com/SearchResult.aspx?CategoryIDp1
If the manufacture is not imprinted on the outlet, then your going to have to go to an electrical wholesale house of some size, with the plug to match it. The picture did not look like the outlet was water tight, which is something that I have never used. Every pin and sleeve application I have done was basically bullet proof installations.
links above are for North America, the amperage you mentioned sounds European not NA.
Good luck and I hope you remember to bring your banker for creative financing. Do not forget to match the plug to the cable. There are differences in the ones I have used.
SQLit wrote:

Thanks for the suggestions. I now have a positive identification: Martin Lunel. I am also told that Lewden and Legrand plugs may fit, but I'll be careful here!
Many thanks,
Chris