Where can I get five or so gallons of ammonia

I want to do some big cleaning jobs, and all they had at Lowes and Home Depot and Safeway were puny 1/2 gallon jugs of ammonica.
I could buy ten of those, but, I would think some kind of "supply" house would sell them by the gallon.
Any idea where I can get industrial strength sized ammonia?
On 5/2/2013 9:56 AM, Alfred Fox wrote:

janitor supplies

Try Grainger
Try getting a usenet provider, and usenet reader, to start. . Christopher A. Young Learn more about Jesus www.lds.org . .
In belched:

You mean like what has been suggested to you *numerous* times and you refuse to do?
In belched:

Yup, I would never have seen his post, but was reading on my laptop and hadn't put him in KF on this one. But YUP, he stepped in it pretty good with that one. LOL I'd bet there is no reply to it, though. Talk about PKB, this example would be worthy to put on wiki<g>

basani.net...
Try bottom posting
Harry K
On Thu, 2 May 2013 18:14:11 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
Coming from someone who insists on top posting, in violation of the rules and many complaints, your criticism of Alfred looks makes you look way either foolish or stupid.

On Thu, 02 May 2013 22:21:06 +0000, Red Green wrote:

Interestingly, I'm feeding my pet gopher some of the sweet lemon-scented stuff myself (mixed with a bit of bleach)!
Here's what's all over my lawn:

And, here's the cute cuddly culprit, caught in the act:

A few weeks later, here's my noxious go-away message:

QUESTION: Do gophers re-use their existing holes? (Why do they make so many anyway?)
On Fri, 03 May 2013 10:04:17 -0700, Oren wrote:

This gopher has been holing my lawn for years and I've let him as I really 'do' like nature.
But, these holes are driving me crazy so all I really want is for him to move on to the next hillock to disfigure.
Maybe the lemon scented ammonia + bleach will be obnoxious enough. I used a half bottle of the stuff yesterday.
My plan is to fill any new holes with ammonia & bleach. I looked up the chemistry. While chlorine gas 'can' result, it generally doesn't result in large quantities.
Still - ammonia and bleach should stink up the holes...

Just get a gallon or so of cat piss. That ought to do the job.
On 5/3/2013 7:51 PM, snipped-for-privacy@snyder.on.ca wrote:

Um, how you gonna hold the cat down to get it? o_O
TDD

I was waiting for that. LOL

Look under janitorial supplies in the phone book. I know they sell it in large containers because when I was young I worked for a janitorial company.
On Fri, 03 May 2013 17:29:10 -0500, generic wrote:

What does ammonia do anyway?
I mean, I'm sure it's a solvent - but water is as good, isn't it?

It makes great explosives. Lotsa fun.

Ammonia is a great cleaner for organic matter and a disinfectant.