where can i find these tool boxes?

Tried to post this earlier, but it seems it didn't make it, for whatever reason:
I recently bought a new tool box on Ebay. It is marked "Popular Mechanics", and the sticker looks like the well known PM logo. Doesn't say where it's made. The only other info is p/n 0650.
It's a cheap looking, gray plastic thing, approx 25x9x10. I've searched around through Google and can't find any reference to these. I'd like to pick up a couple more. The source I bought it from had only the one. Even though it looks like it's somehow associated with the Popular Mechanics we all know, I doubt if it is.
Anyone know where I might be able to buy these?
RB wrote:

Is that Walmart's store brand for tools?
I bought a Popular Mechanics socket set at Wall mart.

Our local True Value hardware store carried the PM line of tools. I don't know if they all do, but you may want to try there. They may be able to order them for you.
Thanks all.