Where can I find these curtain track hardware?

I'm having a hard time locating these particular curtain track hardware:
http://flickr.com/photos/marc0047/420674236 /
In particular I'm looking for the hook system that automatically creates a pleat with the band that is sewn into the drapes. Also, it's a very neat and organized looking system that looks good on both sides. (Most systems look good on one, but then ugly and exposed on the other.)
If anyone knows of a place to purchase this online or in the Los Angeles area, please let me know!
thanks!

It looks like the bed privacy curtains you see in hospital wards. Perhaps ask the hospital maintenance staff or look up hospital supplies companies for the source.

That is either the "ripplefold system" by Kirsch or a clone.
The rod and carriers are made to work together as a system and must be purchased that way. Find a local Kirsch dealer and you will be able to order it there. I think the Kirsch site may contain a dealer list.
They are not cheap but the cost of the hardware can offset the cost of the sewing and I think they use a little less fabric to cover the same space.
Colbyt
Thanks! I couldn't find it on their website, but I'm going to make a direct inquiry with them.

It is still in the wholesale catalog. It is considered more of a commercial product which may explain it not being on the site.
You should not let the word commercial discourage you. It is still a nice look.
It is also a clone of the "SpringCrest" system. Trust me on this one, as DIY person you do not want to go there. That SpringCrest pinning system can be a real bear and the parts can be had to find.
Colbyt