Where can I find the tool that does everything?

I heard they make a tool that does everything.
One tool that will fix anything and everything in the home and car. It must be a power tool, so it makes the job easy.
I ONLY want ONE tool. (((NOT MORE)))
Having multiple tools just makes my toolbox heavy, and it's hard to find the right tool when the toolbox is filled to the brim.
This tool should be able to fix EVERYTHING in my home, and on my car. Carpentry, plumbing, electrical, flooring, ceramic tile, furnace repair, auto engines, exhaust, fuel tanks, and body repair, and more...... And ALL IN ONE TOOL !!!
Where can I buy one of these?
Blond and Proud!
On Wed, 01 Apr 2015 21:14:58 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@popmail.com wrote:

https://thefilmfellas.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/800px-claw-hammer.jpeg

Verison, T-Mobile, ATT, and a few other stores sell them. they are usually about 3 inches by 6 inches by about 1/2 inch or less. You just have to make sure you charge it every night. They do have a rent of about $ 50 per month. I have one from Republic and the rent on it is only $ 12 per month.
On Wednesday, April 1, 2015 at 9:16:35 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@popmail.com wrote:

http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x430/BenDarrenBach/el_clip_de_macgyver.jpg
On 4/1/2015 11:14 PM, snipped-for-privacy@popmail.com wrote:

It's called Duct Tape.
It's called a husband.
Dave M.
On Wednesday, April 1, 2015 at 10:16:35 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@popmail.com wrote:

I worked with a guy who claimed to have a tool that would fix anything. He said it was his telephone; when something was broken, he'd call a repairman to fix it.
Paul
On Thursday, April 2, 2015 at 7:43:02 AM UTC-7, Pavel314 wrote:

I call mine a checkbook.
Harry K
snipped-for-privacy@popmail.com posted for all of us...

It's between your legs. Power of the pussy.
--
Tekkie *Please post a follow-up*