Where can I find "metal" shower nozzle fittings ?

Tired of replacing cheap plastic shower fittings on the hose to the hand wand ?
Where can I find a shower hose hand wand set with metal fittings ???
I'm very tired of pumping money into cheap products.
--
Regards.....\'Ole

I'm happy with my Newport Brass set, e.g. their kit 280B. See http://www.brasstech.com/newport_detail.cfm?Series=Handshowers_Showerheads
Wayne
Wayne Whitney wrote:

I bought an "Oxygenics" head a few months ago and find it much better than the plastic shower heads I bought at the local hardware stores. Most catalogs list it at about $50 (which what I paid). The first hit out of Google was for $45: http://www.smarthome.com/9120h.html

This is still a plastic shower head. Wayne