Where can I find "metal" shower nozzle fittings ?

I'm happy with my Newport Brass set, e.g. their kit 280B. See

Wayne

Reply to
Wayne Whitney

Tired of replacing cheap plastic shower fittings on the hose to the hand wand ?

Where can I find a shower hose hand wand set with metal fittings ???

I'm very tired of pumping money into cheap products.

Reply to
'ole

I bought an "Oxygenics" head a few months ago and find it much better than the plastic shower heads I bought at the local hardware stores. Most catalogs list it at about $50 (which what I paid). The first hit out of Google was for $45:

John_B

This is still a plastic shower head. Wayne

Reply to
Wayne Whitney