Where Can I Find A Chart That Shows AC Tons For Sq Ft

Just thought you was helping aid Paul's attitude along! :-)

You been keeping yourself busy here, I take it?

~kjpro~

Reply to
~KJPRO~

You've mentioned blower door tests in the past. What were the results?

Nick

Reply to
nicksanspam

The problem is some people like to use sarcasm and make what they think if a funny reply. The reader sees this and they may think they were serious. The result can be dangerous here.

Reply to
Joseph Meehan

TP, I'm not up on current events. What's a MILF?

Reply to
HeatMan

A: Mom I'd Like To F*#k

Reply to
Yep

Gotcha.

Reply to
HeatMan

Redhead, with a great body. Kinda like if Jessica Rabbit would probably be if she had a couple of teenage kids .

"Family Guy" reruns 11PM Eastern Mon-Thur, The Cartoon Network and going back into production for 2005!.

pics at

I-zheet M'drurz

This is Turtle.

He checked the furnace blower door and the switch was pushed in good.

TURTLE

Reply to
TURTLE

This is Turtle.

Your right they don't know anything about this here stuff at all there. You stay here to get good answers.

TURTLE

Reply to
TURTLE

Did you waste money on excess insulation? You could have spent the same money on less insulation and a little more energy. What did you estimate the payback term would be when going from double to triple insulation?

Reply to
William W. Plummer

G'day,, There is no such animal. Check out the "rule of thumb" thread that ran here last week. OR As suggested last week,, put up some graphic representation of the layout, a geographical location and some internal/external photos. Then you may get an opinion that is within ± 10% of the load.

cheers

BTZ

Reply to
bitzah

My blowerdoor test was only done once, before the rehab , those results were bad. I didnt figure a payback for insulation, I just brought it to standards that are used in the most efficient houses. When a contractor is in the attic insulating, adding more insulation is the cheapest part , mainly material and a bit more labor.

Reply to
m Ransley