Where Can I Find A Chart That Shows AC Tons For Sq Ft

Page 2 of 2

wrote in message

This is Turtle.
Your right they don't know anything about this here stuff at all there. You stay here to get good answers.
TURTLE
~KJPRO~ wrote:

Hardcrab *IS* one of you guys. That was the whole point. Sarcastic humor is obviously lost in this place I guess.
--
Saluting America's #1 (animated) "MILF" - Lois Griffin!
wrote...

Just thought you was helping aid Paul's attitude along! :-)
You been keeping yourself busy here, I take it?
~kjpro~
wrote

TP, I'm not up on current events. What's a MILF?
wrote

A: Mom I'd Like To F*#k
wrote

Gotcha.
HeatMan wrote:

Redhead, with a great body. Kinda like if Jessica Rabbit would probably be if she had a couple of teenage kids <g>.
"Family Guy" reruns 11PM Eastern Mon-Thur, The Cartoon Network and going back into production for 2005!.
pics at http://www.planet-familyguy.com
http://www.planet-familyguy.com/downloads/clipart/lois04.gif
--
Saluting America's #1 (animated) "MILF" - Lois Griffin!
Ron wrote:

There is no such accurate number. Consider the cooling required to cool a 500 sq foot room in Florida with large south facing single pane windows, minimal insulation in the walls and a flat roof with little or no insulation to another 500 sq foot room in Centralia WA with a few small high E thermo windows extra insulation in wall and ceiling. They will not even be close.
The formula is called a Manual J (I believe) and any good HVAC tech will be able to do the formula for you. You will want that good tech because they are the key to how well your system is going to work. Unlike some activities in air conditioning size in not everything.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
Ron wrote:

Here you go:
http://www.hvaccomputer.com/hvac/sizer.asp

http://www.hvac-calc.com/main.asp
On Wed, 4 Aug 2004 00:38:50 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Ron) wrote:

G'day,, There is no such animal. Check out the "rule of thumb" thread that ran here last week. OR As suggested last week,, put up some graphic representation of the layout, a geographical location and some internal/external photos. Then you may get an opinion that is within 10% of the load.
cheers
BTZ
My blowerdoor test was only done once, before the rehab , those results were bad. I didnt figure a payback for insulation, I just brought it to standards that are used in the most efficient houses. When a contractor is in the attic insulating, adding more insulation is the cheapest part , mainly material and a bit more labor.