Where can I buy this ODD SIZE PVC?

Page 2 of 2

This is Turtle.
Unless your in love with PVC , You could look at 2 1/2 inch Electrical Metal EMT and would take a better use by firing out of it.
TURTLE

Wrong I.D., and no gas-tight fittings easily available. Probably the interior would be marred by a seam as well.
thanks,
Martin

Hey Martin,
I seem to recall that the "pipe" used for centra-vac (residential central vacuum) systems is a "weird" size. I don't know much about aluminum cans, but I'm sure they also come in lots of weird sizes.
Take care.
Brian Lawson, Bothwell, Ontario. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX On 3 May 2004 13:10:14 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Remove SPAM From Address to Reply) wrote:

On 3 May 2004 13:10:14 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Remove SPAM From Address to Reply) shouted from the rooftop:

SDR21 2 1/2" irrigation pipe. Home centers don't know jack about irrigation pipe.
-Carl "An honest man doesn't need a long memory"- Jesse Ventura