Where can I buy "Inside Windows"

I would like to noiseproof my den. In a previous house I did this by installing aluminum dual tracks around the inside perimeter of the existing window opening and by then inserting a sliding window panel in each track. In effect, this provides dual-pane windows for noise control.
Does anyone know where I can buy this system, or something similar, in the South-Western US? I tried local glass shops in San Diego without luck.
Thanks
--
Walter
www.rationality.net

Don't know, but you might want to check out Milgard Windows. They make the best windows in S. CA, and since I put them in, my house has been silent as a tomb.
Pagan