Where can I buy a Prefabricated Post Hole?

Where can I buy a Prefabricated Post Hole?
In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 06 Aug 2015 00:33:41 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@shopped.com wrote:

I have several holes I can ship you. $8.85 FOB Baltimore for an 8" hole 22.96 for a 15" hole.
Shipping included, but you will need to provide your own matrix.
alt.home.repair:

I usually buy hole kits and assemble them myself. The cheap Chinese- imported ones are of lesser quality, but plenty good enough for my purposes.
In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 06 Aug 2015 14:09:04 -0400, Nil

I think that's false economy. Sure they're cheap (economical, ha ha) to buy, but they don't last. They'll fill in much more quickly than the quality holes that I sell. Even though mine are prefabricated, they are made of the finest materials and will not fill, either with water or dirty, on average, for 12 times the warranty peiod.

Check yer bum. Should be one there.
nb
On 8/6/2015 5:52 PM, micky wrote:

Cheap Chinese junk from HF is usually frowned upon but these are OK for single use.

Damn straight!
China is on the other side of the planet. You buy one of those Chinese holes and put in the ground here and you'll find the hole is installed upside down.
--
Dan Espen

On 08/06/2015 09:04 PM, Dan Espen wrote:
[snip]

"On the other side of the planet" would have to be SOUTH of the equator. From here (Texas), it is a point in the Indian Ocean between South Africa and Australia.
--
"It says he made us all to be just like him. So if we're dumb, then god
is dumb, and maybe even a little ugly on the side." [Frank Zappa]

Yeah, from here (New Jersey), the other side is Australia. But you know what, from here, the difference between China and Australia is a minor issue, the holes will still be upside down.
--
Dan Espen

In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 07 Aug 2015 13:53:02 -0400, Dan Espen

This just shows how dumb the Chinese hole makers are. They can't even get right on the other side of the earth.

Everything in Australia is upside down. It's amazing they can drink their beer before it spills.
On 08/08/2015 06:03 AM, micky wrote:
[snip]

Roller coasters used to make it LOOK like you were upside-down but you weren't.
Then they made roller coasters that actually put you upside-down (simulating fighter planes?).
--
"Jesus said, 'Love your neighbors.' Well, I do love them. I love to kill
them." ["Nasty Nick," Croatian Policeman]
On 8/6/15 10:04 PM, Dan Espen wrote:

The prefabricated post holes at Lowes are horizontal. They're open at both ends, in case you install them backwards. I don't trust Lowes, though. I'd probably get them installed and find out they're metric.
On 8/6/2015 1:33 AM, snipped-for-privacy@shopped.com wrote:

I think Big Lots had them in parts of Texas. Or, so I'm told.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
On 8/6/15 1:33 AM, snipped-for-privacy@shopped.com wrote:

Here are some prefabricated line post holes.
<http://www.lowes.com/Search=split+rail+fence+post?storeId151&langId=-1&catalogId051&N=0&newSearch=true&Ntt=split+rail+fence+post#!>