Where bye zodiac clearwater

Hi

Do you know where can i buy zodiac's products "cleawater and nature 2 "in england or in usa

i live in france

regards

Reply to
pgu64

Someone named snipped-for-privacy@jetable.com (pgu64) Proclaimed on 1 Oct

2004 04:27:17 -0700,

Perhaps you didn't hear about the embargo in effect. Ever since President Chirac decided not to help Great Britain or the United States in the war on terrorism, all trade has been halted. Perhaps you can just put fresh Evian in your pool everyday.

Sincerely,

Citizens of the UK and US

-Graham

Remove the 'snails' from my email

Reply to
G. Morgan

I don't remember a trade embargo so I did a Google and I found nothing. Would you supply a bit more info on this embargo?

Dave M.

Reply to
David Martel

Someone named "David Martel" Proclaimed on Fri, 01 Oct 2004 12:49:43 GMT,

Well David, I will educate you on another fact about France. Do this on Google's front page (not the toolbar).

Type in: French Military Victories

Then hit the "I'm feeling lucky" button ... NOT "Google Search"

-Graham

Remove the 'snails' from my email

Reply to
G. Morgan

-------------- It was a joke!

Reply to
Abe

Well you had a chance to respond to my question but did not. Another poster suggested that your rudeness was a joke. I don't believe that it was. I think you were being rude.

Dave M.

Reply to
David Martel

Someone named "David Martel" Proclaimed on Fri, 01 Oct 2004 16:30:28 GMT,

Rude to the French? Naaaahhh

-Graham

Remove the 'snails' from my email

Reply to
G. Morgan

I see that you've thought this through carefully. He is posting from France so he must be French. Please take your attitude elsewhere. You gave me a rude answer as well and I'm not French.

Dave M.

Reply to
David Martel

Someone named "David Martel" Proclaimed on Fri, 01 Oct 2004 22:39:59 GMT,

Dave,

You are a sucker. One is born every minute according to P.T. Barnum.

I'm sorry you took my joke so seriously. The word:

comes to mind.