Where are those GE LED light bulbs at Home Depot?

I thought there was going to be a special deal for a couple months starting May? I don't see them in the store.
On Thu, 14 May 2015 10:39:28 -0700, "taxed and spent"

Bought 12 packs- quite happy so far.
--
Mr.E

how much are the 12 packs?
On Thu, 14 May 2015 12:14:41 -0700, "taxed and spent"

The Phillips are rated 800 lumens but were as bright as a 75 watt rated cfl. I was unable to locate the ge bulb Walmart had but it was around $5 per bulb when they had it on sale.
--
Mr.E

Check Walmart and Target too - they are the main retail outlets for GE. Tomsic