Where are the INLETS?

All homes have OUTLETS. How come none of them have INLETS?
Actually, some do. Usually just one, and it's for the generator.
And, here is one such: The following URL:
(Amazon.com product link shortened) V-White-Power-Inlet/dp/B002QALLOQ/ref=sr _1_3?ie=UTF8&qid33435407&sr=8-3
has a length of 114 characters and resulted in the following TinyURL which has a length of 26 characters: http://tinyurl.com/8xv825k
All homes have OUTLETS. How come none of them have INLETS?

your house doesn't have a toilet, sink or bath/shower?
On Tue, 03 Apr 2012 00:10:49 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"

So you're telling me that the TOILET is the INLET, as opposed to the OUTLET? . . . . . . .

toilet is the inlet to the sewer system in my house, if your is the outlet, your house must be a very unpleasant place to live
On Tue, 03 Apr 2012 01:28:04 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@work.com wrote:

Because the Inlets are usually too wide, too deep and too much water. Look on the East Coast for example.
snipped-for-privacy@work.com wrote:

Right where I plug in my central vac hose.
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)