Where are the INLETS?

All homes have OUTLETS. How come none of them have INLETS?

Reply to
flipper6

Actually, some do. Usually just one, and it's for the generator.

And, here is one such: The following URL:

V-White-Power-Inlet/dp/B002QALLOQ/ref=sr _1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1333435407&sr=8-3

has a length of 114 characters and resulted in the following TinyURL which has a length of 26 characters:

.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

your house doesn't have a toilet, sink or bath/shower?

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

So you're telling me that the TOILET is the INLET, as opposed to the OUTLET? . . . . . . .

Reply to
flipper6

toilet is the inlet to the sewer system in my house, if your is the outlet, your house must be a very unpleasant place to live

Reply to
Malcom "Mal" Reynolds

Because the Inlets are usually too wide, too deep and too much water. Look on the East Coast for example.

Reply to
Doug

Right where I plug in my central vac hose.

Jeff

Reply to
jeff_wisnia