When mixing on site, how much concrete could one guy pour and finish in one day?

Couldn't get any help from in-laws, too rich and busy to be of use. They themselves hire contractors to do their own projects so why should they physically help me? Sadly that's their perspective. If I have a party they would come, but if I need help, forget it. Most of my friends are out of town or in another state and some in bad health. Anyway, there are some Mexicans in the Home Depot parking lot a few towns over, so that might be a possibility but my truck only holds a couple of helpers and they don't have transportation. I have to drive them back, there will be a language barrier and insurance issue so its not worth the hassle. I once hired some people off the street on an hourly bases but it turn out cheaper if I had used a licensed contractor in the first place. That was for interior painting and screw ups I could fix but concrete screw ups are pretty much permanent without a jackhammer.
On Mon, 7 May 2007 07:21:07 -0700, "** Frank **"

I have a similar mixer and I have done a lot of concrete with it. Working alone I usually say 20 bags or so is about all I can handle and still have time to finish it. With a helper I can get closer to 30 but you still end up with the first batch setting up before you are done so be sure you have that pretty close to right early. Working with a mixer like this we have figured out you set up behind the truck. Tilt the mixer toward the truck to load from the bed of the truck, away to dump into a wheelbarrow and wheel it to the forms. Starting higher in the truck you don't have to lift the bags as high and you handle them one time less. If you are over this amount, block the end of the form and start fresh tomorrow where you stopped at a clean edge. Put an expansion strip there. Once you get over a yard, get a truck. Even with the delivery charge it will be cheaper than bags. There really isn't a minimum but you do pay for the truck and then for the concrete so a full truck is cheaper per yard than a yard. It was $348 for 2 1/2 yards of 3000# gravel 2 weeks ago in Ft Myers Fla. and they know us. Strangers get a $100 delivery charge.