When Highlanders get Bored with their Sheep

http://tinyurl.com/dfy7vj
It's clean. :)
And funny.
http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1137883380?bctid 0756 85001
Add pictures here
✖
On May 23, 1:24 pm, "Stormin Mormon"

That is unbelievable! Most excellent.
✖
I sat through it, not believing my eyes. I watched it all through, and alternately amazed, and laughing.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Actually, they're Welsh (not Highlanders).
But it's a most excellent video, thanks.
✖
I didn't know that. Sorry!
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
On 23-05-09 13:24, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Pretty old, that.
✖

There's nothing new about commenting that something is old.
If someone hadn't seen it before, like me, it's new.
More to the point, even if someone had seen it before, does it make it any less remarkable?
✖
On 5/23/09 1:07 PM, in article snipped-for-privacy@f16g2000vbf.googlegroups.com,

Add pictures here
✖
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Okay, that was hilarious.
✖
Bob Larter wrote:

Excellent!
link for those for whom above was broken:
<http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1137883380?bctid 075685001>
--
john mcwilliams

Add pictures here
✖
Which is why I sent the tiny url. Less likely to break a URL.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
Stormin Mormon wrote:

Many folks don't like tiny URLs and won't click on them unless they are quite sure what the poster is up to.
--
john mcwilliams

Add pictures here
✖

If you're talking about the OP top-posting, he's either lazy, doesn't understand how it makes it more difficult for people to follow the thread and what he is replying to, or just doesn't care. The first and last you can't do anything about, the second one, well, take him what your objection is. Be specific, use small words and keep it brief.

While you are right in general not to blithely click on a link from an unknown source, he did put both a Tinyurl and the direct link, so I'm not sure what the issue is.
✖
John McWilliams wrote:

Fair enough, but did you know that you can switch on an option at tinyurl to always show you the final URL & wait for your okay before proceeding?
✖

What was hilarious - the sheep running around, or the fact that Stormin' Moron thought that Welsh people were Highlanders?
Add pictures here
✖