Wheelbarrow Question

Reminds me of old uncle Hank. Everyday he would leave the factory where he worked with a small tarp draped over his wheelbarrow. At the guard shack he would be stopped and the guard would pull back the tarp and find uncle Hanks toolbox and lunch pail. Nothing else, just the toolbox and lunch pail. Everyday for years it was the same routine. And everyday there was nothing in the wheelbarrow but the toolbox and the lunch pail. Uncle Hank was finally arrested and sent to prison. Seems he had stolen over 500 wheelbarrows.

Reply to
JC

Come to think of it, 500# seems be a little much, stress on the anatomy and the wheelbarrow itself, when moving a few yards on anything other than on a smooth and level surface. I'm good about 1/2 hour with 500# but could do it all day long under 300# moving over uneven ground and slight incline.

Reply to
Frank

I must have been thinking of rock salt when I wrote "stone".

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Wisnia

Gee... I had an "Uncle Hank" too.

My "Uncle Hank" was a friend who worked in the maintenance department of a Fortune 100 company. He wore a jacket (with pockets) to work every day, regardless of the weather. I asked him why and the reason he gave was this: If I ever need to steal supplies for a project at home, it won't raise a flag if I show up wearing a jacket on a 90 degree day."

So basically this guy got dressed every morning conciously thinking about ripping the company off.

Reply to
DerbyDad03