Whats the best way to cut R-panel

I have a stack of R-panel that has rusty ends and other flaws, I was going to just take it to the recycle, but now that the precious in precious metals is becoming superfluous, I'm thinking about trimming it up and using it. In the past I've used the 7 1/4 saw with a metal cutting blade, or the angle grinder, neither of which was very satisfactory
Buy a steel cutting carbide blade to fit a 7 1/4 saw. They are made by Morse, Tenryu, DML. They are expensive blades, but work well. Cut the entire stack at one time.
______________________________ Keep the whole world singing . . . . DanG (remove the sevens) snipped-for-privacy@7cox.net