What was this power drill attachment called?

I have some abrasive cylinders left from a Black and Decker power tool attachment that died (bearing failed). It is no longer made, and I cannot remember what it was called.
It had a long spindle with a handle at the far end (with a bearing) by which one could hold the thing steady. The abrasive cylinder was held in place by an internal rubber sleeve that expanded radially as it was compressed laterally.
Anybody remember this thing and know what it was called? Yes, I've Googled everything I can think of, but without success.
Perce

Sounds like a hand held drum sander.
(Amazon.com product link shortened)
On 12/06/11 07:41 pm, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Aha! The word "drum" hadn't occurred to me. Thanks.
It would be much closer to that than to what B&D now shows as "drum sanders," e.g.:
http://www.blackanddecker.com/accessories/74-790.aspx
Mine are 6" x 1.5"
Perce

I think the key term is "hand held".
There are also full-sized drum sanders.
Do a Google Image search on Hand Held Drum Sanders and then do another search on just Drum Sanders.
Big difference!
"Percival P. Cassidy" wrote:

Haven't found it, but I did find this:
http://toolmonger.com/2007/12/26/make-a-lathe-out-of-your-drill-press /
Turn your drill press into a lathe.
As for what you're looking for, I found this:
http://mackhorton.com/Sharpie%20web/images%202/drill%20rounding%20closeup.jpg
Which came from here:
http://forum.woodenboat.com/showthread.php?95793-Sanding-a-round-mast-with-a-belt-sander-belt
Is that sort-of what you're looking for?

Sounds like a hand held drum sander.
(Amazon.com product link shortened)

Got a photo????