What type os stones to use?

Want to put stones over part of garden, what type is likely to deter my dog from digging it or using as a toilet? I'm thinking larger sharper type but not sure.
kenny

Crushed rock?

On Sunday, August 30, 2015 at 6:11:41 PM UTC-4, Kenny wrote:

I would think larger would be less inviting for digging. Pooping probably doesn't matter. Large and sharp though is going to look ugly, IMO. River rock looks good.