What type os stones to use?

Want to put stones over part of garden, what type is likely to deter my dog from digging it or using as a toilet? I'm thinking larger sharper type but not sure.

kenny

Reply to
Kenny

Crushed rock?

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

I would think larger would be less inviting for digging. Pooping probably doesn't matter. Large and sharp though is going to look ugly, IMO. River rock looks good.

Reply to
trader_4