What type of bulbs should be used in a Broan Allure Range Hood model QS130WWW?

The sales person told us to us 40 watt LED bulbs for better lighting. but in reading product information it says off the shelf replacement LED bulbs are not recommended for range hoods. Please advise.

Reply to
Betty L. Wondra

Don't know what type or shape of bulb you need, but in my range hood I bought these LED mini floods from Lowe's:

They work pretty good and are cheap.

Reply to
Art Todesco