What type of adapter from 1.25 O.D. to Garden hose? Pool Pump No threads

I bought this used pool pump to suck up the water off the pool cover. I want to connect a garden hose to the pump. I went to the hardware store and pool store, and neither one could find me an adapter to connect it, to the female end of a garden hose. The outside diameter of the inlet is 1 1/4. So I image the only way to connect it is using a piece of hose with a clamp to some kind of reducing adapter. Any ideas, what I could do. Thanks.

Here is a picture.

AA VVVV

"Adapter" what kind of adapter, that is what I am trying to figure out? Don't you need some kind of reducer? What does this adapter look like? Thanks

to duplicate the outlet O.D. and a

Reply to
AA VVVV

I suggest checking

They have all sorts of flexible fittings. You might find what you need there.

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

thank you all!