What Tulsa police say happened

Page 3 of 3
Bod brought next idea :

The Charlotte incident was the one where they were looking for someone else when they saw the 'victim' with a gun. His family was trying to say it was a 'book' not a 'gun' - but a 'gun' was recovered at the scene, no 'book' was found.
IIRC his daughter said on her video he was shot for being black, no doubt a BLM member as she seems to have the narrative down pat.
Add pictures here
✖
On 22/09/2016 16:19, FromTheRafters wrote:

> Ok, thanks for clearing that up.
Add pictures here
✖
On 9/22/2016 2:16 AM, Bod wrote:

This is why I (and other smart people) don't jump to conclusions More to the story too:
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/while-illuminating-tulsa-videos-leave-out-key-details/ar-BBwsT9V?li »nb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout WHAT THE VIDEOS DON'T SHOW
The videos don't show what happened when Shelby first encountered Crutcher and the roughly two minutes that follow before other officers arrived.
No dashcam footage exists from Shelby's car because she didn't activate her emergency lights — which in turn switches on the camera — when she came upon the abandoned vehicle in the roadway. No body camera footage exists, because Tulsa police have not implemented the devices for officers, despite receiving a federal grant to do so last year.
Add pictures here
✖
On 22/09/2016 18:46, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Yes that puzzled me as well.
Add pictures here
✖
On 9/22/16 1:53 PM, Bod wrote:

This isn't all that unusual. The feds gave out the money, but there are still protocols that need to be worked out. For instance under what circumstances will the recording be available without subpeona. If I know my next door neighbor had a really neat fight with the wife, should I be able to go down to demand the tape for entertainment purposes? How about child abuse runs? Don;t know about OK, but the Indiana Legislature passed a laws about how long ALL recordings had to be kept,and some departments opted not to get cameras because they couldn't afford the server space to store a couple years worth of cam footage for a couple hundred offices.
Add pictures here
✖
Thu, 22 Sep 2016 17:46:17 GMT in alt.home.repair, wrote:

You don't find that a little strange? When officers here have to stop in traffic for a stalled vehicle or other obstruction, they tend to fire up the emergency lights. Why didn't she?
✖
On Thursday, September 22, 2016 at 8:56:33 PM UTC-4, Diesel wrote:

I guess she was like the many cops in America that get up every day and decide that today is the day they will murder a black guy.
Add pictures here
✖
Thu, 22 Sep

Oh c'mon, you can do better than that.