What tool to use?

My girlfriend needs an abortion but she's a Catholic and they are not allowed to get to abortion clinics. She got pregged by some pervert while she was drunk and just wants rid of the piece of garbage growing in her. I told her I'd do the abortion for her, but I'm not sure what's the best tool to use. I have many carpentry, pluming, concrete finish tools, and electric wiring hand tools. Plus a electric table saw, electric drill, grinder, gas chainsaw, and a chop saw, air compresser air ratshit, and electric sander, and a sludge hammer. What tool or tools should I use?

Reply to
liquidwrench25t

There is only one effective tool, pick the correct size determined by the size of the individual.

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

To determine size: