What to use to prevent stepping on nails

Page 2 of 2
Now, that's a terrific idea. Love it. Summer asphalt really can cook ones feetsies.
On 9/23/2013 7:49 PM, Dean Hoffman > wrote:

On Monday, September 23, 2013 1:11:46 AM UTC-7, snipped-for-privacy@toolshed.com wrote:

Go to any decent shoe store and ask for a pair of safety work boots with a metal plate to prevent punctures as well as steel toe caps. I have a pair in my closet now.
Harry K
On Monday, September 23, 2013 1:11:46 AM UTC-7, snipped-for-privacy@toolshed.com wrote:

****Not that I know anything about the subject <g> but what about using shoes that are elevated over 4 "cleats" in each corner of the sole. IOW, you're walking on very low "stilts".
HB