What to use to paint metal black?

particularly

myself

all

newsgroup)?

my guess ...

For the F'n last time ... put the lid down and clean this F'n indelible pen off this F'n wall and don't leave any F'n scratches on my F'n fine BM paint job 8^O.

and for an On-Topic question ..

What magic was used to remove the indelible ink from wall with no scratches ?

robb

Reply to
robb

No profanity in the message....just a notice of something I had previously informed him of and he claimed that I had not. Much too long a story to put on n.g. He used a green 3M pad, of all things. Don't remember whether he used dish soap or Windex. I was rather sorry that it all came off, as the issue was (and is) important.

I will never use latex paint in a kitchen or bath again. Ben Moore is my brand, and will have new residence soon to try it again :o) Alone.

Reply to
norminn

I've been accused, by someone who knew me well, of being stubborn. That friend told me I was more stubborn than my mom! My mom was hard to beat, but I may have won that one :o)

Reply to
norminn

Yes. I once left a note for my then-current squeeze.

In the dust on the hallway table I wrote: "I love you."

When I returned from work I noticed she had written below it: "I love you too!"

I just hate it when someone is whimsical at my expense.

Reply to
HeyBub

When the black paint came off of my louvers underneath was chrome. I used paint stripper to remove the rest of the paint and scuffed and primed the chrome before putting on a new top coat.

Sounds like a few passes with a spray can would fix you up better than a marker would. That said. the marker wouldn't hurt the application of paint latter on.

Jimmie

Reply to
JIMMIE