What to use to clean a concrete slab indoors?

I have an unfinished room in the basement level of my home, and one of my cats (now deceased) made quite a mess on it deficating and I can't find a product that will clean the stains. Any heavy-duty cleaners I find for concrete are for garages, etc. What is a safe way to clean deep stains indoors that won't hurt pets?
--
Cheryl

Maybe you could clean it as good as possible and then seal it. Sealing it might trap in the stink and prevent any other stinks from penetrating it.